The holidays tend to be a time to focus on the positives in our lives. Personally, I try (though am not always successful) to slow down and take moments all year round to stop and appreciate the “gifts” in my life. It is very easy to just get caught up in the craziness of day-to-day life and forget to actually enjoy the “good stuff.” For me, the good stuff includes:
- My family (including four-legged members) – Our constant beehive of activity brings a lot of belly laughs and fun
- My friends – Through thick and thin we have stuck by each other and appreciate each other
- My mediation business – To have finally found work that I truly love is so rewarding
- My health – Although it’s time to get back to a more regular workout routine; overall, I am so fortunate to have good health
- Living in Arizona – What an amazing place of great weather, natural beauty and outdoor activities
- My dreams – I try to always have something fun, positive and/or challenging on my to-do list to provide motivation and promote growth
What about you? What does your good stuff include?
Happy Holidays from Affordable Mediation!!